Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHOZEN and 2014




Hey guys, so as most of you may or may not know, I'm the lead character designer on the new FX series Chozen premiered last week and the second episode last night. I'm definitely excited to see how the whole season is received artwork-wise and story-wise. Given the subject matter I don't think it's a show that someone can be on the fence about. Most of the responses I've seen so far are either love of hate, which is pretty cool! Anyways, here's a fun scene from the premiere and some design stuff for the main character Chozen! Also, even though I'm full-time designing for Chozen, comics are and will always be my first love so whenever I can get into print, whether its sequential, cover or pin-up, I take it. Here's some other things of mine you can look forward to coming out this year!
 Sneak Peek to a double page spread for a Bravest Warriors seek and find book for Viz Media
 Another Teaser for a book drawn by Jeremy Dale, Printed by Action Lab comics
The cover to Fried comics' "Pregnant Bitches of War" issue number 3 book

There'll be more coming within the next couple weeks including videos from my trip to Taiwan, pics from Japan, updated convention dates, and maybe even more preproduction work from Chozen! Stay tuned folks! 

Cheers!

No comments: