Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 New Years' Resolution

It's DEFINITELY been a whille since my last post...


To whatever followers I have left, lol

I gotta say, 2013 was a very busy year for me. I always hate using the excuse of "I'm working hard on this project that I can't talk about" but in a lot of ways it's true. Last year I was promoting Archer Season 4's premiere. This year though, I'm with the same company, but promoting a new show, and a new position. It's called CHOZEN! Comes on FX January 13th and I'm super excited to be the lead character designer of the show!!! That's right, if the style looks familiar to most of you guys who know my art, it's because I created it! Created by Grant Dekernion and starring Bobby Moynahan, it's gonna be off the hook! Here's a link check it out! 


Definitely feel free to drop a line and let me know what you think! 

In other news, as I posted on my Deviantart journal, for a new years' resolution, I want to be more active online, as well as post more art. What I may do is cross post my experiences and long winded rants on here and my Deviantart, plus use this site for tutorials on some of my pieces, from thumbs to full colors. Of course my twitter will be for quick thoughts, and sketches, meanwhile my tumblr will hold all my professional/ published work. The goal is to post most frequent, whether it's pages, covers, thumbs, sketches, whatevs. I want you guys to know I'm here and I appreciate all the support you been giving over the years!

Cheers!

No comments: