Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NEW YORK COMIC CON AFTERMATH

Wassup Folks!

It's UPDATE TIME!! So First off, NEW YORK COMIC CON. Identity's last convention of the year, or at least MY last one, and definitely the grand finale to cap off the year for me. C2E2 was admittedly a bit of a bust, but that slate was quickly wiped away by Heroes, Baltimore, and now NYCC. I just want to thank everyone who came out and showed love, I wanna thank NYCC for the great spot in Artist Alley, and I wanna thank all the folks I talked to work-wise who really seemed to like our work, as I look forward to working on many new fun projects!

So here are a few pics from the show, starting from our booth in Artist Alley, and moving toward the show floor room. From what I here, and judging from last years NYCC, I believe San Diego Comic Con has some stiff competition. This was New Yorks' biggest show yet, and it'll only get bigger from here. I'll add cosplays and commissions I did in the next post.



After finally making it through the sea of people from the Artist Alley, I made it to the main show room maybe twice. I actually wish I walked around a shopped a bit on Thursday, cause after Friday I was literally glued to my table the entire time. I guess there's always next year! 













Then After the show we got to walk around the city a big. Of course we had to hit up Times Square. Funny how much it's changed since just the few couple times I've been there. 





Next up, Cosplays and commissions! Until next time, Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: