Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NEW YORK COMIC CON

Hey Folks!

So just as fast as it came, New York Comic Con 2011 is now in the past. I gotta say I DEFINITELY had a BLAST this year. Many fans came out to support, Comic and Archer alike. It's always great seeing friends and fellow comic artists/inspirations, but the fans are what make this profession worth while. I just want to thank everyone who came by the Identity booth and picked up a book, print, or commission from me. I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys at the next convention.

Until next time, here are some pics from the show floor, some cool cosplay as well as commissions I did.

Enjoy!







Some of the better cosplayers that passed by the booth




..And Finally commissions I did. Will be updating this as I get em emailed to me.

1 comment:

Brycedius Sam said...

I just Like your flow man I really admire it !