Monday, May 18, 2015

the Big Con Job and Denver Comic Con

Hey Folks!

In case you didn't already know, for the past 4 months I've been working a mini series for Boom! Studios called The Big Con Job, written and created by Matt Brady and Jimmy Palmiotti, covers done by the amazing Amanda Conner, colors by Paul Little. Definitely a fun series to work on, and most certainly not the type of story anyone expects coming out the gate. Any who, just wrapped up the final issue last week, comes out early next month. Hope ya'll digs! Here's a few of my favorite  pages/panels from the first 3 issues. Maybe I'll drop a sneak peek issue 4 page closer to shelf date!

Issue 1








Issue 2





Issue 3



That last page was a killer, but fun nonetheless. I dropped so many cameos in that one Stan Lee himself would be proud haha. Again, Hope ya'll dig, I'll be dropping a few pages from issue 4 next!
OH ALSO I'll be going to Denver Comic Con Next weekend, May 23rd so look me up! My first time going to Denver, home of my greatest football rival haha I'll be signing books, selling prints and art books, as well as drawing commissions! See you there!

Cheers, 
Domo!

No comments: