Sunday, April 26, 2015

"Whaaa?? An UPDATE!? But I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS DEAD!!"

Nope!

Still alive and kicking. Just very VERY sorely neglected. I'm sure you guys hear the "I've been so busy" story a million times so I'll just cut to the chase. Was let go from Floyd county Studios (under some very questionable circumstances, but I won't go into that), which means I'm no longer working on Archer, Chozen was cancelled, I moved to Austin, Texas, now freelancing full-time, focusing on my one true love, Comics!

My last post (5 months ago...) was about a kickstarter in motion created by Fried comics, drawn by me. Well that was funded! Want to thank everyone who helped make that possible and I really hope you guys dig the story. Speaking of, I also have some new cover art for the second issue of that series so stay tuned for that.

In other news, if you haven't already seen, heard, or gathered, I've been working on a book for BOOM! Studios called the Big Con Job, Written by Jimmy Palmiotti and Matt Brady. First 2 issues are out, 3rd comes out next month! Not only is this one my first published interior work since Deadpool Family, it's also my first full title, so I'm really hoping you guys dig these! If you've been following my twitter you'd know most this stuff, but if not, I'm @Domostanton on twitter and instagram! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

"WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR STORY DOMO WE JUST WANNA SEE SOME ART!!!"

You right!! and art you shall see!

Starting with my issue #2 cover to Red Xmas, the creator owned book for Fried Comics.


Next up, Character designs from the BIG CON JOB!! Preview pages coming in a separate post!



All in all it's most certain been a year of rebuilding, and the start of my career as a full-time comic artist. We'll see how it goes! Don't forget, you can find me @Domostanton on twitter and instagram, plus Drummerboydomo on deviantart!

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

No comments: