Saturday, May 26, 2012

First up, HONG KONG!

Sup Folks!

So as I promised, I'll be posting a few pics from my trip to Hong Kong and Taiwan. Mostly food and architecture, because I guess people will be into that, haha. It was definitely the greatest experience of my life to be there, especially with my lady, the super uber talented Irene Strychalski. I've never been far off the east coast of the U.S., so to leave the country for the first time was just amazing. Hong Kong's pretty commercialized so most of the people spoke english, so it wasn't hard to get around at all. Also everyone there was so hospitable that I don't think there was ever a moment where I felt uncomfortable or un wanted there. Anywho, here's some of the pics from Hong Kong. Taiwan will come in a few later posts.

ps is it me, or is it really difficult to organize multiple pictures on here now? : /












Yay! Hope you enjoy until next time!

cheers!

Domo




No comments: