Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Post NYCC and KICKSTARTER!

Hey guys!


First things first,  I want to thank EVERYONE who jumped on my pre-commission list for NYCC. It was my first time opening a commission list before the show and I was surprised how many people actually responded! You guys are the greatest and I definitely wanted to put some extra lovin in each commission for each of you! Also want to thank those that came and got commissions during the show! This was also my first time tabling alone after splitting from IDComics and you guys came through in a major way! Last but not least you guys who came by just to check out my work, pick up cards, grab prints, and even just say hi and converse a bit are appreciated as well! NYCC is always my best show and hopefully you can count on me being there next year, and many more years to come!! Here's some of  the commissions I did from this show, plus you can check my Instagram and twitter @Domostanton! 




Also I have a Kickstarter going on right now! If you're a fan of my work, and are a fan of gore, crazy santas, pimp leprechauns, and playboy Easter bunnies, then this is totally the book for you! It's such a fun story created from the minds of Clay Adams and Alex Phillippe, founders of Fried Comics ( http://www.friedcomics.com/ )  But don't just take my word for it  go check it out and please back if you like! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/900595556/red-xmas-1 cover image here!


Till next time!
Cheers,
Domo

No comments: