Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2014 NYCC pre-con commissions

Hey guys, quick update. This year's New York Comic Con is fast approaching, and I'll be setting up alongside my girlfriend, Irene Strychalski in Artist Alley V13. If you're going to be there and are interested in getting a commission from me, I'm opening an early list starting TODAY! Prices are:

B/W BUST- $30
B/W FULL BODY- $60
COLOR BUST- $80
COLOR FULL BODY-  $150

In case you're like me and hate reading boring words, here are the prices in picture form, complete with examples and everything! Just shoot me an email anytime at nikeartist87@gmail.com and I'll have your commission ready for pick-up as soon as the show starts!


I'll also be selling prints as well as new sketchbooks so please come check me out!  If you're not looking to purchase anything, you can always come say wassup! See you at the show!

Cheers!


No comments: