Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Commissions

Hey guy,

I think I'm due for another update, so here are some commissions I've just recently finished. I'm finding that these illustrations are actually REALLY fun and it's such good practice. I'm sure I've got a long way to go before I'll have my work on the cover of the funny books, but I feel like the more of these I do, the better, and faster I'm getting. Plus they're a nice break from all the thinking involved in doing pages.

Juggernaut and Colossus, (c) Marvel Comics


Nightwing, Batman and Robin, (c) DC comics


This one was interesting. My first finished double page spread. It involves the Darkness from Darkhorse comics, riding The Hulk like an Ogre, while hovering over Venom, Batman, and Spawn versions of Army of Two soldiers. Definitely alot of fun!


I guess that all for now, I'm always available for commissions. Email me for prices! Also be sure to check out my Deviantart (www.drummerboydomo.deviantart.com) and stay tuned! I should have some really exciting news for you in the next coming weeks!

Until next time.

Cheers, Domo















1 comment:

Darnell said...

Yooo! You are killing the Comic world!!!