Wednesday, March 25, 2009

and the verdict is in!!!!












hmmm.... so it's gettin' down to the wire, I'm REALLY lookin forward to this spring quarter. My last quarter. right now I dunno what's gonna happen. I STILL feel like i'm not at the level I need to be professionally as far as my storytelling OR my art. Like storytelling I don't mind because I'm just learnin' it, but i feel like I've been drawin all my life, by now I shouldn't be having anatomy issues or crooked perspective, but at this point i really don't know what to do but to keep drawing, so, i guess that's what i'll do....

So here's the BIG "Cahoona" the 11 page Spiderman story i did. I REALLY REALLY wanted to pump out some quality professional looking pages but unfortunately i only had 3 weeks to do it from pencil to color and letter, PLUS the pages i posted earlier, AND 3 more pages n I guess I dropped the ball? can't say i'm dissapointed cause I did my best, but there are still SOOOO many people out there who I know could do WAAYYY better. but, here it is, the best rush job i've ever done!... it was actually done in color too but it was mostly semi-almost-half finished flats so i just grey-scaled em all....

2 comments:

Comest Savatino said...

DOMO! Yo kid, these panels are amazing man! DAMN

Maid Service Tamiami said...

Thaanks for this