Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Improvement!



Hey folks, back with another update! so as you all may know, I've been working at Six Flags over Georgia over the summer while at school. the thing is, I've been drawing caricatures for about 4-5 years now, so the drawing aspect is no problem. When i started though, the materials were marker and color stick, no biggie, picked it up in like 2 weeks. I get here and BAM!!!! graphite and airbrush..... I never used airbrush or been good with any physical painting materials in my life... so far I've been using the airbrush for about 5-6 weeks....

the 1st one was done about 3 weeks into it, with a little help from Tony Fasin, the 2nd one was done yesterday, I guess it would be considered week 6, looks like i'm improving! i dunno, what do u think?

2 comments:

ChrisNeuenschwander said...

you're definitely starting to feel the airbrush!

wimpCheese said...

i agree, you've got great control over your overspray!