Friday, May 30, 2008

Firebreather challenge!




YO! folks I jus want to start off by saying that this has been a VERY trying year, definitely learned SOOOOO much, and DEFINITELY been HUGE on the opportunities!! I've been SOOOO busy doing crap but here's pretty much all the work.... i guess it's paying off.... I got an internship with GAIJIN STUDIOS which is which has some of the most AMAZING artists I kno including Brian Stelfreeze, Cully Hamner, and and Karl Story.... then I got a coloring job with ONI PRESS, in which FOR NOW I just do the FLATS so the ACTUAL colorists job will be much easier, but i'll be coloring something soon, not too soon though i'm kinda nervous.... plus I have other things coming as well but I don't want to give too much away too soon so for now, here's my submission for Phil Hester's "Firebreather" challenge..... for more info, check out the guys over at the Temple of Cartoon Mojo , might even be able to see what others submitted as well but here's mine from the womb to the tomb....