Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a twist of fate









































Here's some sequentials I did for a class assignment, was actually pretty proud of how it came out, even tho most of it was rushed. I think overall i just like the overall style of it. in a way it's cartoony, but with the shadows of the pencils it has a naturalistic feel to me...... kinda like mixing Humberto Ramos and Salvador Larroca in one image, which was what I was going for. Wish I couldv'e finished it, but I most likely will sometime in the future....I want to just color straight over the pencils without inks and see how it turns out.... I started doing it before but lost the file so, like i said, i'll probably complete it with the letters and colors sometime later in life....

just put it on my tab....

No comments: